Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
28-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Post: #1531
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(28-10-2009 12:30 AM)à¸Ñà¹Ñ๠link Wrote:[quote author=Sie link=topic=5894.msg282697#msg282697 date=1256686134]Believe me, it's the other way around in my school. [/quote] Mine too. x3 [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Post: #1532
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Lucky. {rolleyes}
Sounds strange, the other way around. Take me to your schools, please. I'm curious. XD ![]() |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #1533
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Guys are d!cks in my school.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Post: #1534
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
guys are jerks and girls are b*tches in my skool lol
there is really no other way to say it, sorry
|
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Post: #1535
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Careful with the words you choose Bobert.
![]() But essentially, I agree with that sentiment. ![]() |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Post: #1536
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I'm sorry but it's just true. I'll edit it.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Post: #1537
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Thank you.
![]() I'm a hypocrite for saying that we should try not to use curse language too much on here. {rolleyes} Most of us are old enough but you never know who's reading. And it makes it nicer to read/post in a forum that's clean and friendly IMO. (: ![]() |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Post: #1538
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
lmao I have swearing problem in real life
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Post: #1539
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
lol I do too xD But, just try to keep it under control :3 Hard as it is.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Post: #1540
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
How we curse is real life is our choice and we know who's hearing it, but here, it's nice to be careful with language if possible. :]
I'm not a huge curser... I do swear. Though I usually do it to exaggerate a feeling, e.g frustration, anger, happiness. I don't actually swear randomly in sentences when it's not really needed like may people do. I don't find foul language that attractive on a person. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)



![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
