Login:
or Register
|
What are you thinking right now?
|
|
19-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Post: #1501
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
I can't wait until every country currently using the imperial system begins to use the metric system.
![]() |
|||
|
20-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Post: #1502
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
I'm thinking that I might make a fish pie.
|
|||
|
20-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Post: #1503
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
ZOMG, GTA V screenshots!
![]() |
|||
|
21-08-2012, 05:06 AM
Post: #1504
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
I should be asleep.
|
|||
|
21-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Post: #1505
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
Some more of our cousins came over for the afternoon (the only ones I like - their dad is from a very "old school" Windrush family, so the kids make Andrew "Gentleman" Carlson look like an ASBO case!).
I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have told young Alex & Amber about the fun you can have with plastic litre bottles of coke & a packet of Mentos?
![]() |
|||
|
21-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Post: #1506
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
But they'll have so much fun!
Right now I'm thinking that the short rain shower we had a few hours ago was bliss as it knocked this awful humidity down a few per cent for a while. Now I'm thinking that I should have a drink with some ice cubes in it. Now I'm thinking that I wish I had a bendy straw for aforementioned drink with ice cubes. Now I'm thinking that my mind is wandering and I should go and lie it down! |
|||
|
22-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Post: #1507
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
my roommate seems cool
|
|||
|
22-08-2012, 03:29 AM
Post: #1508
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
I'm locked out!!
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
23-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Post: #1509
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: What are you thinking right now?
I'm thinking maybe Hearts won't be completely humiliated by Liverpool tonight - maybe they'll only lose by four goals
One of their players costs as much as our entire squad - greatest mismatch since Christians vs Lions in the colluseum.
![]() |
|||
|
23-08-2012, 03:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 03:15 PM by Caspin.)
Post: #1510
|
|||
|
|||
RE: What are you thinking right now?
Right now I'm trying to work out what happened to my new trainers. I put them somewhere. The shoe cupboard, one might suggest, but no. Tonight's match is your home team versus mine, Minty!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)



![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)

![[Image: 135762.jpg]](http://www.myimagehosting.com/u/19298/15556/135762.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
Right now I'm trying to work out what happened to my new trainers. I put them somewhere. The shoe cupboard, one might suggest, but no.