Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
02-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Post: #141
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LMAO.
I can't wear shorts because it's against my religion. Ahmed,thought you would know that {rolleyes} |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Post: #142
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
o.O
Okay ... now that's just weird. Shorts are against a religion? So not fair. So you have to suffer during the summer in pants?! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Post: #143
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:34 PM)Jenipurr ⥠link Wrote:o.ONo xD I wear capris. Although I'm not suppose to since I'm older. I'll stop when I hit 17 XD |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Post: #144
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
o.o So ... you're allowed to wear shots up to a certain age, but not past?
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Post: #145
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:34 PM)Jenipurr ⥠link Wrote:o.OIn our Religion, The only parts of a woman that don't have to be covered are her face, hands and feet. In a man, he should always cover the part starting from his belly button down to his knees. (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Post: #146
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:37 PM)Jenipurr ⥠link Wrote:o.o So ... you're allowed to wear shots up to a certain age, but not past?After puberty.
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Post: #147
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Laaaaame. lol But, I guess if you're used to it, it's not so bad?
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Post: #148
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:38 PM)âAhmed⺠link Wrote:[quote author=Jenipurr ⥠link=topic=5894.msg230154#msg230154 date=1241289297]In our Religion, The only parts of a woman that don't have to be covered are her face, hands and feet. In a man, he should always cover the part starting from his belly button down to his knees. [/quote] Tell that my brother. He still wears shorts. His HAIRY legs ;__; I'll stop at 17 DYeah. If someone wear to tell me I can wear shorts,strapless,etc right now. I wouldn't feel comfortable. Same for dating,drinking and eating pork. |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Post: #149
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Not everyone follows these rules, tho. Most girls believe that these rules should be followed when you're wearing hijab, which is also a must in our religion
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Post: #150
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Yeah, we also shouldn't have s3x before marriage, which IMO isn't too hard to follow since very few people here do that so you aren't so tempted
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)



D