Login:
or Register
|
Swine Flu
|
|
30-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Post: #141
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:45 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:yeaSteven lives in LA too, lol. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Post: #142
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:44 AM)ÉÉ´É´É ÊÉÉ´ÉÉ´É link Wrote::O Brad your calm, lol I'd probably going mad if i was you XDIt was from Mexico though. |
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Post: #143
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
yes a baby
from Mexico he was a baby i hope my school gets closed! {clap} Same, L.A well no, actually, its New York it has the most cases so far... |
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #144
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:45 AM)Lunaislostinspace link Wrote:[quote author=ÉÉ´É´É ÊÉÉ´ÉÉ´É link=topic=5864.msg227808#msg227808 date=1241055874]It was from Mexico though. [/quote] "IT" was from Mexico???? lol XD |
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #145
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
Still, the baby died D:
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #146
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
I meant the baby I feel sad for the family though.
|
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Post: #147
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
I am a calm person lol
|
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #148
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
Ugh i sorda wish there wasnt a topic about this because these things really scare the crap out of me im soo affraid of getting sick
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Post: #149
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:50 AM)itslauren:) link Wrote:Ugh i sorda wish there wasnt a topic about this because these things really scare the crap out of me im soo affraid of getting sick your not the only one
|
|||
|
30-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Post: #150
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
Oh great. Local news just said there are a few cases in my county.
It was nice knowing you guys... {rolleyes} [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)

![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)