Login:
or Register
|
Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
|
|
31-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Post: #141
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
The discription will read:
"This Egg is sitting in front of the others" or something like that :3 Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Post: #142
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Oh. Cool
|
|||
|
31-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Post: #143
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
YES!
I got 4 eggs now :3 I got 3 eggs on the last run, WOOHOO! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-03-2009, 02:02 AM
Post: #144
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
I think my Green egg is a Mint dragon!
If so, that is too cute!!!! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-03-2009, 02:44 AM
Post: #145
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
The green is in fact a mint (they'll have a description that says "This egg is behind the others, as if shy")
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
31-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Post: #146
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
YAY! lol :3
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Post: #147
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Wait, if I adopt eggs, would I still be able to breed my dragons, or no? 'Cause I want more eggs, but I want my dragons to breed aswell.
|
|||
|
31-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Post: #148
|
|||
|
|||
| Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread | |||
|
31-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Post: #149
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Everyone here who's posted that they have eggs/hatchlings I have saved their scrolls. So that I can click in return as often as the site lets me :3
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Post: #150
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
(31-03-2009 06:17 AM)- мz renaa - link Wrote:Wait, if I adopt eggs, would I still be able to breed my dragons, or no? 'Cause I want more eggs, but I want my dragons to breed aswell. Go to Page 3 of this thread, I think Witchie mentions about breeding and the number of eggs/hatchlings you can have :3 Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: .gif]](https://tinyurl.com/dzw6nd/.gif)
![[Image: .gif]](https://tinyurl.com/dy9cyl/.gif)
![[Image: .gif]](https://tinyurl.com/d6zrj6/.gif)
![[Image: .gif]](https://tinyurl.com/cdns6j/.gif)
![[Image: .gif]](https://tinyurl.com/dzr5fb/.gif)
![[Image: .gif]](https://tinyurl.com/clp6lg/.gif)
![[Image: .gif]](https://tinyurl.com/crwqv5/.gif)

![[Image: 555K.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/555K.gif)
![[Image: 5se4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5se4.gif)
![[Image: GqQd.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GqQd.gif)