Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Love Thread!!
04-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Post: #141
Re: Love Thread!!
You did!?
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Post: #142
Re: Love Thread!!
No!

Sarcasm. Learn it. Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Post: #143
Re: Love Thread!!
Its kinda hard to do that typing things up!!  You need to use smilies!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Post: #144
Re: Love Thread!!
I Did!

{rolleyes}

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Post: #145
Re: Love Thread!!
Ugh!!!  Boys are so FREAKIN! confuzzeling!!  How is a tounge and Tongue supposed to mean sarcasim!!??  Hey atleast I know what Cloud nine is...
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Post: #146
Re: Love Thread!!
Lol! You guys are so freaking funny.

Emo boys are hot. Period. I should know, I dated one when I was 13, best relationship I ever had. I'm so obsessed I sit and watch them on YouTube, and when I'm at the bus stop I look for them.

Anyhoo, I accept your offer of grabbing some popcorn and sitting in a skate park watching them roll by! Sweet or salty popcorn? Lol! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Post: #147
Re: Love Thread!!
(04-07-2008 09:08 AM)¢αѕѕιє тнє кєяℓι ƒαη <3 link Wrote:Lol! You guys are so freaking funny.

Emo boys are hot. Period. I should know, I dated one when I was 13, best relationship I ever had. I'm so obsessed I sit and watch them on YouTube, and when I'm at the bus stop I look for them.

Anyhoo, I accept your offer of grabbing some popcorn and sitting in a skate park watching them roll by! Sweet or salty popcorn? Lol! Big Grin

I'm slightly creeoed out by you two!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Post: #148
Re: Love Thread!!
Why? What exactly is creepy about it? Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Post: #149
Re: Love Thread!!
Emoes.

I don't see how anybody could be obsessed with them..........

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Post: #150
Re: Love Thread!!
Your obsessed with Chavs and I dont understand why you like them, either. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)