Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
27-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Post: #1481
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh. Reminds me of a guy I know now in high school *cough*
|
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Post: #1482
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LOL, easy to look but hard to connect with them
there are some pretty girls but ehh, like IDK i don`t like what my school has done to the girls i will look for better off springs
|
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #1483
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Anyway .. back to official girl talk xD
I am soooo glad my period is done. It only lasted 4 days this month!!! God I love birth control xD Made the cramps much more tolerable too. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:29 AM
Post: #1484
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
okay, I`m guessing that I should be out of this talk..... {rolleyes}
|
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:31 AM
Post: #1485
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Well, this IS the official GIRL talk thread ... and you know how we Mods love to keep things On Topic ... xD
I seriously need to get my hair cut, though. And I need a new eye-liner ... the one I have is crap ;__; And with my reunion coming up I wanna be able to look nice. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:33 AM
Post: #1486
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh you lucky biatch.
Mine is on. And my sleeping route is off. D: *dies* I just. Blehhhh. <.< |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:35 AM
Post: #1487
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
just a question
how do periods feel? |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:36 AM
Post: #1488
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Even if I wasn't having s3x, I'd still stay on my pill --- I always know when it's coming, down the day, and it REALLY helps with the cramping. And doesn't last nearly as long, either.
@ steven - they suck ... you're stomach cramps constantly (at least for some) and your moods are all over the place ... x.x Like, for me... I cramp horrifically the first full day. I can't eat because the bloating makes me feel too full, even if all I ate was a few bites of whatever we were eating for dinner. And I just wanna sleep constantly, too. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Post: #1489
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
oh that sucks!
like I have had stomach cramps but when i can`t go to the restroom lol, and that hurts
|
|||
|
27-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Post: #1490
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Get a s3x change. Then you'll know.
Haha. It feels horrible. Even worse cause blood is leaking out of your body. And it feels weird. I remember a couple of days ago when I felt the blood coming out when I wnt to the bathroom. It felt so gross. *shudders*. I'll be honest. Guys have it easy. And they whine that they have it hard. Yeah. Quit whining because you don't have to go through montly crap and carry a baby for 9 months then deliver it. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)


