Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
02-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Post: #131
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I don't even boyshorts to the beach/water parks. I don't go the beach/water parks cause
1)I don't swim...I can't actually xD
2)They'll yell at me for not having a bikini or some kind of swim wear.

So yeah ;__;

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Post: #132
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I don't wear swimsuits.

When I do go swimming, I wear a pair of shorts, and a t-shirt xD  But then, they don't make very nice bathing suits for larger women, and that ticks me off >_<

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Post: #133
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I can't even wear shorts. So I shave only up to my knees.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Post: #134
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
dateline= Wrote:<3 link=topic=5894.msg230125#msg230125 date=1241288684]
I can't even wear shorts. So I shave only up to my knees.
Why can't you wear shorts?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Post: #135
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I can't swim either. I'm afraid of water as I am of fire. XD

I'm not a 'hairy' person, so arm hair isn't my concern. or leg hair for the matter. I shave it in the summer whenever I wear shorts/skirts, of course. It's not pretty to have it.

I knew some girl who had black, thick hair on legs - she was wearing capris - and never shaved it.  {lol}
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Post: #136
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:27 PM)◄Ahmed► link Wrote:[quote author=[hawtt sommie] <3 link=topic=5894.msg230125#msg230125 date=1241288684]
I can't even wear shorts. So I shave only up to my knees.
Why can't you wear shorts?
[/quote]
Why did you cross out that part. I don't shave my bikini area Tongue

Anyways YOU should know. Out of all people.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Post: #137
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
In some countries shaving means you're a whore xD  LoL.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Post: #138
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
This is REALLY hot!

[Image: woman+with+leg+hair.jpg]

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Post: #139
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I've seen worse xD  believe it or not, ROFL.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Post: #140
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:30 PM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:In some countries shaving means you're a whore xD  LoL.
Ew, who would want hairy women walking in the street O_O

dateline= Wrote:<3 link=topic=5894.msg230138#msg230138 date=1241288943]
[quote author=◄Ahmed► link=topic=5894.msg230130#msg230130 date=1241288826]
[quote author=[hawtt sommie] <3 link=topic=5894.msg230125#msg230125 date=1241288684]
I can't even wear shorts. So I shave only up to my knees.
Why can't you wear shorts?
[/quote]
Why did you cross out that part. I don't shave my bikini area Tongue

Anyways YOU should know. Out of all people.
[/quote]
Oh yea, I know now xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)