Login:
or Register
|
The Talk Backwards Topic!
|
|
07-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Post: #131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
.very ...Yeah
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Post: #132
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
.random And
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
12-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Post: #133
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
.hot dogs love I
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
12-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Post: #134
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
.forward sentences backward the read to trying on keep I
.working not It's [center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&& I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />[/center] |
|||
|
12-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Post: #135
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
?Ikr
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Post: #136
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
.it to used get You
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Post: #137
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
.whatever yeah Yeah
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Post: #138
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
?me mocking you Are
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
14-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Post: #139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
.sentences of out just I'm, No
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
14-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Post: #140
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
?tuoba gniklat era uoy siht si tahw
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)

![[Image: piTE.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/piTE.gif)
![[Image: y7jV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/y7jV.gif)
![[Image: wEwJ.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/wEwJ.gif)
![[Image: z110.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/z110.gif)