Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Twilight pictures!
28-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Post: #131
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Yes, that would be wise.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Post: #132
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Can you PM me? Cause I can't seem to PM you.

Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #133
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Hey.... I don't wanna be out of the converstation.  What about me?  XD
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Post: #134
Re: My Twilight pictures!
(28-11-2008 06:08 PM)Jacany<3 link Wrote:Hey.... I don't wanna be out of the converstation.  What about me?  XD
What about you, you dog lover? XD
I'm with the bloodsuckers! *bleh* lol
I love them both <3!

Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #135
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Bloodsuckers are da shizzzz. ^_^

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Post: #136
Re: My Twilight pictures!
I'm with the bloodsuckers forever!!!!!!!!

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Post: #137
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Well you know what guys?  Atleast I get the sexy one! Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Post: #138
Re: My Twilight pictures!
What form dog or human and edward is the sexiest and jacob is the second sexiest[tongue]

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Post: #139
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Jacob is anti-smexy! Smile Edward is hawtness.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #140
Re: My Twilight pictures!
How bout this; Edward is hawt and Jacob is ultra-sexi. 
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)