Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate-an-Avatar!
03-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Post: #131
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Well I'm hiding now so... {rolleyes}

Gah, silly numbers lol. 10/10 then. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Post: #132
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Why is everyone hiding?? There can't be much reason for it...

Oh, well...I'll get over it.

~/-

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Post: #133
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
We're all hiding, so none of us can really bite at each other for doing so lol. We're such odd ducks. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Post: #134
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Still, no point to it for some...

Whatever. Tongue

10/10.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Post: #135
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Maybe we do have a point? Who knows? Tongue

10/10.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Post: #136
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Doubtful. But no need to get into it...

10/10.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Post: #137
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Well, I have a reason. Don't know if the other two do. Tongue

1/1.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Post: #138
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
I know you have a reason, dear. Smile You're not the one in question. Wink

/ 

Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Post: #139
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Thanks for understanding. Smile Well, I could maybe understand why one of them is hiding, not sure why the other is, if you know which I mean? Sorry if I have confuzzled you. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Post: #140
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Nope, that's exactly what I was thinking. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)