Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
02-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Post: #121
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I really don't care if we have a lot, we can manage XD.
It's too late now, sorry for sleeping in so late. Idk, I'm open to talking about things like this, Rihanna. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Post: #122
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I'm pretty open about these things, too. It's part of life, lol.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Post: #123
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 06:37 PM)ÉÉ´É´É ÊÉÉ´ÉÉ´É link Wrote:Idk, I'm open to talking about things like this, Rihanna.Same Same. I don't mind it,I like to get enough info as I can ^^ |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Post: #124
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Aside from periods, you know what else sucks as a girl?
Shaving >_< It's sooo annoying, but then ... I hate body hair, so I don't mind too much. I just wish we didn't HAVE all the stupid hair. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Post: #125
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
ROFL.
One day my mom told me that my dad used my razors[girl ones of course,although sometimes I use his] and he goes 'Wow [removed]'s razors is good' I was like '*twitch* What?' Now me and my mom hide the girl razors...and cream XD |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Post: #126
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LoL!!! Your dad is ... so weird.
xD Sean only used my Razors once, and that was because he was out of blades and needed to shave badly. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Post: #127
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
ROFL.
I don't shave my legs during the winter,because it's so effin cold D: I usually shave when I wear capris. Underarms I shave alot. |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Post: #128
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I only bother shaving my legs like once every two weeks in the winter. for one, my hair on my legs doesn't grow very fast all. I shave my underarms every time I shower, same for my arms ( I hate all body hair >_< it all has to go!) And even ... yeah. I shave that too.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Post: #129
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
ROFL. I don't XD
I don't wear a bikini. or any type of bathing suit for that matter. |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Post: #130
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Neither do I, lol. It's just nicer, IMO, to not have hair there. But then, like I said, I hate body hair. It urks me lol
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)