Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Popularity Contest!
24-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Post: #121
Re: Popularity Contest!
I agree with everything Cassie just said!

Except replace my name with her's. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
24-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Post: #122
Re: Popularity Contest!
Bambi...7/10.

LOL only joking...10/10...always.

I see you've all met Bambi...I'm sorry. =D
24-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Post: #123
Re: Popularity Contest!
1/10 saw you know  Tongue
24-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Post: #124
Re: Popularity Contest!
Yup, Josh is a newbie. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
24-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #125
Re: Popularity Contest!
10/10

rate me
24-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Post: #126
Re: Popularity Contest!
6/10

Quite a few people know you...but not everyone. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
24-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Post: #127
Re: Popularity Contest!
10/10 you're funny and so wise for someone who's 15, the same age as I am but Im silly Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
24-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Post: #128
Re: Popularity Contest!
8/10 - I easily recognise you, but I don't know if some people would. Wink

PS - I'm the 15-year-old. Bambi is 18. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Post: #129
Re: Popularity Contest!
really? I thought I saw she was 15 some where.. 

any way, Yay 15 year olds Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
24-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Post: #130
Re: Popularity Contest!
Hehe, no, she's definitely 18 - she had her birthday just a week after mine. Wink

But yes, yay for being 15! Big Grin If you don't mind my asking, what month is your brirthday in?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)