Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
02-05-2009, 06:33 AM
Post: #111
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I wish we didn't xD But too bad!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Post: #112
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LOL, you had them?
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Post: #113
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
woah.
how do you all feel so comfortable talking about this 'shizz'? xDD i hate talking bout it. ;p |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:47 AM
Post: #114
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Well, considering I'm 28 I've had time to get over it and realize it's just part of life xD roflmao
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Post: #115
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LOL.
you're 28? i thought you were like.. 19. xDD |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Post: #116
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Post: #117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LOL.
woops. xD |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Post: #118
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Is okay.
I act younger than I am, and I know it xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Post: #119
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Yes. You rawk Jen
|
|||
|
02-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Post: #120
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
3/4 of the Goodwill Eggs have hatched! If we hurry, before the last one hatches, we can grab 3 new eggs. Unless we're going to wait for them to become adults before we get more. Not sure what Anna wants to do xD
EDIT: Oops! I meant to put that in the DC thread, MY BAD! XD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: VMfj.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VMfj.gif)
![[Image: TmyT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/TmyT.gif)
![[Image: VfrT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VfrT.gif)
![[Image: 0OH4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/0OH4.gif)
![[Image: WZG8.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/WZG8.gif)
![[Image: dD6s.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/dD6s.gif)
![[Image: 6W29.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6W29.gif)
![[Image: 6FWh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6FWh.gif)