Login:
or Register
|
My Twilight pictures!
|
|
27-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Post: #111
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
hahaha, thanks =D
i swear i haven't been drunk a day in my life ;] [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Post: #112
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Drugs? XD
[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Post: #113
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Nope! =D
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Post: #114
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
No drugs, no alcohol yet still awesome...
You, miss, have serious talent! [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Post: #115
|
|||
|
|||
Re: My Twilight pictures!
There was this girl who got drunk at first period :]Are you sure Amber. Maybe too much turkey? |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #116
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
or too much sparkling cider {drunk}
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Post: #117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
LOLLL.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Post: #118
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Lmao
I thought you hadn't turkey yet.o.o |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #119
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
ITS 6:00 AND THE DAMN THING STILL ISN'T DONE.
It's lucky its already dead >.> [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
28-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Post: #120
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Calm down Amber ;D
Maybe you should stop drinking cider x] What would have done with it if it were alive? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




There was this girl who got drunk at first period :]