Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thinking right now?
22-12-2009, 06:08 AM
Post: #101
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(22-12-2009 06:03 AM)deαnnα link Wrote:`? Lol it's the key where the ~ is, without the shift

I can't find the ~ button... oh wait yes I can  {rolleyes}

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Post: #102
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I miss Cassie! Tongue lol

come back! xD
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:16 AM
Post: #103
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I'm guessing she's sleeping Steven (I'ma call you Stevo, kay? lmao) It is 5 am in Sheffield.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Post: #104
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Yeahhh it's 5. So um I'm pretty sure she's asleep.

Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:23 AM
Post: #105
Re: What are you thinking right now?
LOL, thanks for telling me that!

thinking of the Cave and Tom Riddle: Lord Voldemort...
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:41 AM
Post: #106
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Lol yeah Cassie needs sleep too!

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:42 AM
Post: #107
Re: What are you thinking right now?
No she doesn't  Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:51 AM
Post: #108
Re: What are you thinking right now?
We can hold her hostage and make her post. Lmao

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Post: #109
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Let's do it. Hopefully Cassie doesn't read this...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Post: #110
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Lol that's what I was thinking

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)