Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Google your username
21-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #101
Re: Google your username
ABS simmer? ??? that's a cool username XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #102
Re: Google your username
I never understood it. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Post: #103
Re: Google your username
I googled "ABS" and I got "Australian Bureau of Statistics". Is that what you meant, Bat?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Post: #104
Re: Google your username
sounds...interesting?

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #105
Re: Google your username
No, it used to be a fansite that I was on.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Post: #106
Re: Google your username
O_o my username was based off a movie that I never watched XD

Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Post: #107
Re: Google your username
ohhhh ok

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Post: #108
Re: Google your username
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=5760.msg217567#msg217567 date=1240359034]
O_o my username was based off a movie that I never watched XD
LOL

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Post: #109
Re: Google your username
My username on another forum I'm on is Princess~Peach, and once I had an avatar that said 'Ze Princess love ze '70s', and it's sorta based on that.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Post: #110
Re: Google your username
That's so interesting. Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)