Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Twilight pictures!
27-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Post: #101
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Our? You mean yours?
Show off Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:25 AM
Post: #102
Re: My Twilight pictures!
I thought you had posters too D:
Well print out pics and write a magazine name on them so they look like posters! Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Post: #103
Re: My Twilight pictures!
lmao Tongue
I said I had a POSTER,one.
Nahh I'll get my uncle to get them for me,maybe I will buy Twist,J-14 or M Magazine.

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Post: #104
Re: My Twilight pictures!
J-14 has two!
Also buy Popstar Celebrity Yearbook! I think they have 3 posters...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:35 AM
Post: #105
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Okay thanks Big Grin
May buy it this Friday.

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Post: #106
Re: My Twilight pictures!
=-----------------------------OFFICIAL TWILIGHT SUMMARIES-------------------------=

Twilight=

Edward: You smell yummy.
Bella: And your hot. Let's start a book series.
Edward: yeah, and a possible movie.


New Moon=
Edward: G2G
Edward has signed off
Bella: NOOOOO COME BACK
Bella has signed off
Edward has signed on
Edward :WTF SHE'S NOT HERE NOOOOO!
Alice and Bella have signed on
Alice: Get it together imbeciles.
Bella: kthnx


Eclipse:

Edward: BELLAA<3
Bella: EDWARD<3333
Jacob has signed on
Jacob: Hey guys.
Bella: OH, hey Jacob!!<3
Edward: DAMMIT.

BD:
Bella: kk so i have baby. AHH BABY EAT ME.
Edward: AHH WTF.
Jacob: BABY GTFO.
Baby: NOM NOM NOM

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Post: #107
Re: My Twilight pictures!
LOL I love it Big Grin
HAHAHA! your hilarious Amber. You seriously gotta start writing the books :]

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 03:42 AM
Post: #108
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Hehe they're true xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Post: #109
Re: My Twilight pictures!
I <3 it!

Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Post: #110
Re: My Twilight pictures!
(27-11-2008 02:43 AM)Classic Amber link Wrote:=-----------------------------OFFICIAL TWILIGHT SUMMARIES-------------------------=

Twilight=

Edward: You smell yummy.
Bella: And your hot. Let's start a book series.
Edward: yeah, and a possible movie.


New Moon=
Edward: G2G
Edward has signed off
Bella: NOOOOO COME BACK
Bella has signed off
Edward has signed on
Edward :WTF SHE'S NOT HERE NOOOOO!
Alice and Bella have signed on
Alice: Get it together imbeciles.
Bella: kthnx


Eclipse:

Edward: BELLAA<3
Bella: EDWARD<3333
Jacob has signed on
Jacob: Hey guys.
Bella: OH, hey Jacob!!<3
Edward: DAMMIT.

BD:
Bella: kk so i have baby. AHH BABY EAT ME.
Edward: AHH WTF.
Jacob: BABY GTFO.
Baby: NOM NOM NOM

That was an epic lol. XD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)