Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you...?
26-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Post: #101
Re: Do you...?
yes

do you have a cute dog
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Post: #102
Re: Do you...?
I wish  I did. Sad

Do you have a cute cat?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Post: #103
Re: Do you...?
No. I'm allergic.
Do you have any pets?
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Post: #104
Re: Do you...?
Yes. I rabbit, a cat, some fish, and I used to have a hamster.

Do you live with more than 3 people?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Post: #105
Re: Do you...?
No.
Do you have a bf/gf or a husband/wife?
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Post: #106
Re: Do you...?
nope

do you get asked out alot
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Post: #107
Re: Do you...?
Nah. All the boys think I'm ugly or weird.
Do you have a crush on someone?
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Post: #108
Re: Do you...?
Yes.

Do you think you know someone who likes you?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Post: #109
Re: Do you...?
Yeah, it's some weird annoying dork.
Do you like someone who likes you back?
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Post: #110
Re: Do you...?
nope  no one like me  but i do like a few people

+++Super_Kawaii+++ you are no ugly and it matter what inside and that why guys dont want to date me

do you have alot of mean guys at your school
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)