Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
17-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Post: #1011
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
You all are giving her attention ;_;
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Post: #1012
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
She loves it.
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Post: #1013
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Well she better shut up and die ;_;
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Post: #1014
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Oooh, go Miss Attitude! {lol} But I agree, she needs to pop her clogs now...
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #1015
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I'll keep hitting her with her own bag, until she dies, and gets smashed into a bloody pulp ;_;
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Post: #1016
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
"An old ugly bat".
Is that suppose to be me? {tongue} I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Post: #1017
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Lol! {lol} Pretty much, yep. Hope you aren't all offended or anything.
![]() |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Post: #1018
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Haha, ugly old bat, ^^;
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Post: #1019
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Poor bat. Unfortunate name choice, there. I wonder why he chose it anyhoo?
![]() |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Post: #1020
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i cannot believe this thread just keeps going...will the madness never end?!?!
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)