Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
02-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Post: #91
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
dateline= Wrote:<3 link=topic=5894.msg229582#msg229582 date=1241228241]
How do you plan? o___o

The average girls period comes every 28 days - 35 days.

ON the day you START, count 28 days including that day - that should be the next day you start.  Mine was always 28 days, unless I was stressed out, and then it could go as long as 35 days.

So, say you started today, May 1st - you'd count 28 days, which would be May 28th.  That is when you'd be due to start again.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:03 AM
Post: #92
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Is it true that your breasts start to hurt during your period, too? Or does that depend on each person??
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:07 AM
Post: #93
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
That depends person to person.

My breasts don't hurt, but my nipples to get a lot more sensitive.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:12 AM
Post: #94
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
how old were you when you got it im 13 1/2 and havent yet
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:14 AM
Post: #95
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I was 12, but now i'm almost 13?

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Post: #96
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 03:12 AM)0mgitssims4me link Wrote:how old were you when you got it im 13 1/2 and havent yet

The standard ages for a girl to get her period is between the ages 10 and 16.  My sister did not get hers until she was half way to 17, and I got mine at 12.  So it really does vary from person to person.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:34 AM
Post: #97
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
My friend's sister got hers at nine years of age. My friend and myself would have only been seven at the time, so I think my friend Nansia would have possibly known about periods at that age.

D: !!
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Post: #98
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I said the "standard" age, lol.

There are always exceptions.  A friend of mine got hers when she was 8, and the youngest reported period in recorded history was 2 years old.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:48 AM
Post: #99
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Rofl. I just wait until I get home x3

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 03:54 AM
Post: #100
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 02:46 AM)Rena link Wrote:Blehh, i'm always so late to post in all the threads. But anyways.

Yesterday, my friend Cassie [LMAO, not our Cassie, my friend] got her first period. It was just me and her, 'cause our other friends had to print off their assignments for class. When she told me, I went around asking my friends if they had pads, 'cause Cassie was embarrased. Finally I got one, ran back to Cassie, then she's like, "uhh, how do I use it?"
Since I don't have my 'rags' [what my friends and I call them, LMAO], I was like, "err ... i dunno."
"ehh, forget it. I'll just use toilet paper."

x]

I think I should start having a spare one in my school bag, just incase.

Pads are very simple to use :3  Most standard pads just have a piece of paper you peel off, if they're winged, you fold the wings around the crotch area of the panties, and they stick to them.  They come off, don't worry xD  Ones without, have a thinner longer strip that you peel off, and again, it adheres to the panties that way.

I had to have my mom show me the first time, I felt so stupid.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)