Login:
or Register
|
the sims 3 should be
|
|
20-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: the sims 3 should be
No, I am sorry but I dissagree :\ I don't want a card that is just too much, my computer would just blow out, I would need to update and get a new computer, :\ But still for your creative attempt Kudos
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
the sims 3 should be - sweetgirl883 - 20-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Re: the sims 3 should be - sweet_lo_22 - 20-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Re: the sims 3 should be - FOBluvr987 - 20-03-2008, 03:00 AM
Re: the sims 3 should be - Babysback64 - 20-03-2008, 03:06 AM
Re: the sims 3 should be - Truswagga - 20-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Re: the sims 3 should be - 2bcoolisme - 20-03-2008, 03:11 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


