Login:
or Register
|
Ideas for Sims3
|
|
19-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Ideas for Sims3
(19-03-2008 11:09 PM)Brad5010 link Wrote:I WANT THE SUPERSTARS BACK! i loooveeed the sims 1 superstars and they didnt put it into the sims 2 as good as that sounds, the game would take forever, i mean thats sounds like super cool, but like i said the game would naturally take forever, but those speed up and slow down buttons could also help! Ermm, I am obsessed with anime <br />Full Metal Alchemist<br />Naruto<br />Pokemon<br />err, Bleach<br />Inuyasha<br />and more, I also read MANGA!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Ideas for Sims3 - askalleyp - 19-03-2008, 10:52 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



oh and i want the sims to grow normally, not to go to a cake and then magically become a teenager or adult etc, that would rock! and for day time to turn to night naturally, not to just suddenly turn darkĀ ???
<br />Full Metal Alchemist<br />Naruto<br />Pokemon<br />err, Bleach<br />Inuyasha<br />and more, I also read MANGA!