Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favourite Names
27-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Post: #8
Re: Favourite Names
Actually, the three Crystals I know live in England. Wait...scratch that...one is originally from Georgia, I think. But still...don't worry about it. Wink Like I said, it's not extremely common or anything. Smile

And...I almost have the list ready. Smile

Edit: To put it simply, I like "unique" names. I sometimes like to vary the spelling a bit as it sets it apart from others. But on the whole I just like names that not to many people have. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Favourite Names - groovypancakes - 26-05-2008, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)