Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
16-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Post: #1
SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now!
Hello fellow posters!

I had the most awesomest of awesome ideas! We should start Sims Forums Families!

Example;
Bambi, Cassie and I are a family. Bambi's the mum, and Cassie and I are the sisters/daughters. Make sense?

I was thinking we should fill out a form, so do so if you'd like to.

Name:
Age:
Apperance:
Sim's Appearance:
Family Name (Your Forum One):
Who you'd like as your family members:

If you have any more ideas for this, please feel free to post below. Also, for "Who you'd like as your family members" section, that person needs to approve for you two to be in the same family.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
SimsForums.Net Official Families - Join one Now! - Rena - 16-05-2008 01:07 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)