Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
school
12-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Post: #3
Re: school
I think it would be cool if sims could have varying levels of intelligence. I know there will be stuff like the "genius" trait, but I want even bigger differences. It would be great if some sims could coast in school without doing all their homework/studying for tests.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
school - 2ppanther - 11-05-2008, 02:34 AM
Re: school - chelikins - 11-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Re: school - dejadejavu - 12-05-2008 02:19 PM
Re: school - 2ppanther - 12-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Re: school - tv_freak - 12-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Re: school - Egypt87771 - 12-05-2008, 09:57 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)