Login:
or Register
|
I wonder if...
|
|
19-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder if...
I am asuming that we will require an upgrade to run the sims3, my PC is so old I need to get a new tower anyway, but I will wait till sims3 is released before I upgrade.
Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes : <br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I wonder if... - rockjammer101 - 19-03-2008, 05:42 AM
Re: I wonder if... - Cutie - 19-03-2008, 05:49 AM
Re: I wonder if... - rockjammer101 - 19-03-2008, 05:55 AM
Re: I wonder if... - simkid - 19-03-2008, 05:57 AM
Re: I wonder if... - SimDad2004 - 19-03-2008 07:19 AM
Re: I wonder if... - Zach587 - 19-03-2008, 09:16 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....