Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smilies!
02-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Post: #152
Re: Smilies!
Here you go:

(28-04-2008 08:21 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:It does! It looks like it's in pain, almost. Wink

...

(28-04-2008 09:05 PM)Only 12 more days! (Supergeek) link Wrote:The winks look like they are in pain. Or maybe the wink is in a twitch. Tongue {rolleyes}

...

(28-04-2008 09:07 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:Yes, I agree. In fact, I said the same thing in another thread.

...

Notice the times? Wink

Anyhoo...

(02-05-2008 02:50 PM)Crepuscule Cassie! link Wrote:Oh. Right. Okay then...

And me too. Sad But I adore the selection we have now, I just miss the ones I posted in my last post.

Same here...I think I said that in another thread, as well.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Smilies! - Bat - 03-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Re: Smilies! - Cassie - 03-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Re: Smilies! - bambigoddess - 03-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Re: Smilies! - Bat - 03-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Re: Smilies! - Cassie - 03-04-2008, 02:17 AM
Re: Smilies! - bambigoddess - 03-04-2008, 02:22 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)