Login:
or Register
|
I have a question about the release of Sims 3
|
|
15-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3
No release date has been confirmed yet. Maybe there will be info about the release date on 19th march on the offical TS3 website
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I have a question about the release of Sims 3 - Rena - 15-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3 - Sims3Fan92 - 15-03-2008 10:04 PM
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3 - Rena - 15-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3 - BlondBimbo - 16-03-2008, 12:54 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


