Login:
or Register
|
Sims 3 system resources
|
|
18-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 system resources
I don't even have a computer at the moment anymore, spilled water on my laptop
But I plan to buy a REALLY fast comp, maybe an alienware one like in my siggy with enough graphic card to do whatever.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Sims 3 system resources - matl1990sim - 17-03-2008, 08:55 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



But I plan to buy a REALLY fast comp, maybe an alienware one like in my siggy with enough graphic card to do whatever.