Login:
or Register
|
Breastfeeding
|
|
14-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Breastfeeding
Yes, I agree with Cassie and Bambi. If EA/Maxis were to put every single every day thing into the game... Well, it would be another world, and eventually all we'll ever do is just live life on the Sims, because we start to believe that their life is nearly as important as our own.
I'm not saying that this would definitely happen, but it's just a possibility. Co-sleeping though... Hmm, I'm not sure! I think I personally wouldn't mind it being in a game, and I don't at all think that it's "dodgy". I used to always try and get into my mum and dads bed in the middle of the night, so my mum ended up sleeping with me for half the night and then with my dad half the night. Crazy I know... But I just think it would be another way of comforting your child. I think it would be better though if they didn't sleep with the child for no reason... I think it would be better if the parent only slept with the child if they were crying because of a nightmare etc. Maybe bed time stories would be nice to have in the game too.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Breastfeeding - Nefri - 21-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - Vigdis72 - 21-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - anubis - 21-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - Verno77 - 21-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - magz_222 - 21-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - Nefri - 21-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - nicki - 21-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - michellej9512 - 21-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - larue1123 - 21-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Re: Breastfeeding - Nefri - 22-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - BrokenHeartTheory - 22-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - Nefri - 22-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - Faith - 22-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - BrokenHeartTheory - 22-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - Faith - 22-03-2008, 12:16 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - michellej9512 - 22-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - BrokenHeartTheory - 22-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Re: Breastfeeding - Faith - 22-03-2008, 12:24 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: Woo.jpg]](http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk70/Bexy1239/Woo.jpg)