Login:
or Register
|
They won't make pregnant teens--or get into any of that.
|
|
18-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
Re: They won't make pregnant teens--or get into any of that.
(18-03-2008 05:34 PM)Cororon link Wrote:I have InTeenimater for Sims 2 and hope there will be one for Sims 3 as well. It's a hack made by players, so it's optional and that's better for EA. EA makes a game that everyone can play, and we can add what we want to it ourselves. I have that too, but I don't use it. I use the Insimenator a lot tho. My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
They won't make pregnant teens--or get into any of that. - alleexm - 16-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Re: They won't make pregnant teens--or get into any of that. - Resomesa - 16-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Re: They won't make pregnant teens--or get into any of that. - Rena - 16-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Re: They won't make pregnant teens--or get into any of that. - einahpets65 - 16-03-2008, 09:34 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




