Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
★ { The Russo Legacy } ★
20-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Post: #3
Re: ★ { The Russo Legacy } ★
(20-12-2009 06:03 PM) иιсноlαααα ♪ link Wrote:Someones a fan of Wizards of Waverly Place? Aha.
Nice start, I look forward to more Smile
I've actually never watched that show LOL
I just thought Russo sounded kinda Italian/Spanish and then since It's gonna be an A-Z legacy I decided to name him Alex Tongue

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
★ { The Russo Legacy } ★ - Ugly Von - 20-12-2009, 05:41 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)