Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
World Adventures Press Release
04-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Post: #16
Re: World Adventures Press Release
I'm on MSN discussing a Seasons EP now.... seriously, I'm sad. The potential for Seasons is epic. I guess I'm the only one that's not raving at the EP right now. Not just because it's not Seasons, I dunno, I just wanted the first EP to be more original I guess [excluding Seasons obviously, Tongue]..

I do however like some off the features, like living abroad. My Sims living in somewhere like France or China sounds epic.

It also seems like new skills and traits will be added with every EP I would think, so this is cool. Smile


(03-08-2009 07:26 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:@Cassie. There are threads all over the TS3 forum saying 'WE WANTED SEASONS, NOT WORLD ADVENTURES'.

Oh really? I had no idea. I guess I'm not alone then. Tongue I'll have to venture over there and have a look at this lol. It might nudge me to actually post there. The people are a tad... erm, vibrant. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
World Adventures Press Release - Cassie - 03-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 03-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Zan - 03-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Cassie - 04-08-2009 04:36 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 04-08-2009, 04:43 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - A.C. - 04-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 04-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Earth Mama - 04-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)