Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
World Adventures Press Release
03-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Post: #13
Re: World Adventures Press Release
(03-08-2009 09:26 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:I read that article on the forums. The whole thing about solving the puzzles to get into the treasure room seems great, although, to me, it doesn't even sound like a Sims game anymore. But eh well whatever XD
Well, I suppose They did that so It wasn't so easy...
Anyways I was gonna post this the other day but Why would I if it only has an unofficial name at the time... THIS LOOKS AWESOME! I know I also wanted seasons as a first Ep but I think If they lower their greediness a bit we could get seasons in this and besides this PWNZ Bon Voyage and Vacation EP. I like the fact that you could live there I would probably have my sims living in france or Egypt for fun and China and sunset valley would be their holiday visits

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
World Adventures Press Release - Cassie - 03-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 03-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Zan - 03-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - sim323 - 03-08-2009 10:46 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 04-08-2009, 04:43 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - A.C. - 04-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 04-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - Earth Mama - 04-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Re: World Adventures Press Release - b-rad - 05-08-2009, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)