Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Swine Flu
10-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Post: #235
Re: Swine Flu
(09-06-2009 04:06 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:[quote author=Sayf Udeen link=topic=5864.msg248106#msg248106 date=1244546553]
[quote author=Unbreakable link=topic=5864.msg247899#msg247899 date=1244475121]
Omg, I know this is Off Topic, but Sayf Udeen, are you xBifnepasu?!
Oh wow. That was my net name around early-mid 2007. {blink}
I've been Sayf Udeen since late 2007.

Who is this? Confused

Also for my fellow Melburnians/Victorians; I'm sure we'll be fine.
[/quote]

MichaelD => Mokata. ;]
[/quote]Oh gee!
Small world!!

Hey bro.

[center][Image: 13ynukw.jpg]
<br /><br />Semiotic Forums - General chat. Politics. Religion. Issues. Headline News. Lifestyle. Join Today![/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Swine Flu - Munsta - 27-04-2009, 06:05 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)