Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
02-05-2009, 04:22 AM
Post: #105
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 03:57 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=Jenipurr ♥ link=topic=5894.msg229636#msg229636 date=1241232857]
Pads are very simple to use :3
I should know; I saw a video on it! Tongue {lol}
[/quote]

O_o wow.

Anywho my boobs ( I don't use the word breasts.) tend to ache alot. My whole body starts to ache as hell. Especially my back. ;__;
I hate it when by flow gets heavy it hurts so badly.

I got by period when I was maybe 9 or 10. Don't worry everyone starts at a different time. Some early, some late. But if you don't get your period by 18 you should see your doctor.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
The Official Girl Talk Thread! - Majick - 01-05-2009, 01:37 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)