Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just want to get this straight.
26-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Post: #13
Re: I just want to get this straight.
(26-03-2008 02:46 PM)Vigdis72 link Wrote:If they say it will come out in 2009, I wont hope it will get out this year.

I have the tiniest little hope it might come out this year, but I am not expecting it too, so if I keep in the mindset that it's going to be '09, then when it doesn't come out in '08, I won't be dissapointed. But I'm still keeping the hope there, because it is the tiniest little bit possible.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
I just want to get this straight. - shay.x - 26-03-2008, 05:57 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)