Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skinny and Obese
23-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Post: #42
Re: Skinny and Obese
(23-03-2008 04:19 PM)MaiaMadness link Wrote:I'm between 2 and 3, I think. I love the different degrees of body types!

Hey, do you guys think they'll have different hights as well?

[glow=blue,2,300]I think they probably will! I hope so because in real life some adults are the same height as teens!

Which ones do you guys want to be. I to be No.4, he's muscular![/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Skinny and Obese - sim3dudeno1 - 22-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Re: Skinny and Obese - simmy1smeeve - 22-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Re: Skinny and Obese - Cassie - 22-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Re: Skinny and Obese - BrokenHeartTheory - 22-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Re: Skinny and Obese - tv_freak - 22-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Re: Skinny and Obese - eowynrox - 22-03-2008, 10:10 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)