Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Talk Backwards Topic!
24-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Post: #29
Re: The Talk Backwards Topic!
Queen like I.
Good is music their.
Queen like you do?
Anyways, well...

Ze me call, well... is name my. Old years twelve am I. Ireland in live I. Musician real a, musician a become to hope I, older am I when. Hopefully, band a form to choose shall I. Sing I and, piano the play I. (Exam eight the is that) exams practical level 5 Grade reached have I. Though, music about enough. Maths, unbelievably, and Science, English are subjects favourite my, school in. Lot a for count those because, lucky is such.

I haven’t, now, sleep to you bored probably I’ve? Milk of glass a drinking whilst it eat and cookie earned-well a take, not if.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
The Talk Backwards Topic! - Happysimsdude - 22-02-2009, 09:29 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)