Login:
or Register
|
Okay. I Really Need A Serouse Answer On The "TS3 Date To Come Out"
|
|
23-03-2008, 05:41 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Okay. I Really Need A Serouse Answer On The "TS3 Date To Come Out"
Nothing is set in stone, yet. If coding, finishing up the UI, and fixing bugs and glitches goes smoothly and without problems it could be released late this year. If something unplanned happens it will be early to mid 2009. When EA has finally got the game to the point where it is playable, then they might have a more clear date.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Okay. I Really Need A Serouse Answer On The "TS3 Date To Come Out" - mika - 23-03-2008, 05:35 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


