Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your Real Life Pets
17-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Post: #1
Your Real Life Pets
HAHA!!! I felt the need to make a post on the off-topic board that was actually NOT about Sims.

So I'm going to post about my pets ^^

I have two birds, a budgie (male) and a conure (female). The conure is evil. The budgie is adorable.

[Image: 141v0x5.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Your Real Life Pets - Leafy - 17-03-2008 09:08 AM
Re: Your Real Life Pets - Rena - 17-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Re: Your Real Life Pets - Babysback64 - 17-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Re: Your Real Life Pets - Munsta - 17-03-2008, 05:19 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)