Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sick Sims
17-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Post: #11
Re: Sick Sims
I know. It gets so hard getting the sims to hold down a conversation with each other.

I've noticed also every time I bring a new family into the neighborhood, and one of the other sims come over to visit that are sick they immediately start coughing in their face Big Grin

and then you get this pop up window in the top right corner: "Debra now has the flu, she needs plenty of rest"

and you give them rest and then are recovered but get sick again LOL, when someone in their family is still ill.

I always thought it was hilarious, even though I had to save so many of my sims from dying by the grim reaper because of it.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Sick Sims - Scene23 - 16-11-2008, 11:37 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)