Login:
or Register
|
The Sims 3 - Official Create-A-Sim (CAS) Trailer
|
|
07-11-2008, 04:05 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 - Official Create-A-Sim (CAS) Trailer
I would like to also mention something I've noticed in this video. Obviously we all know the game isn't really finished yet, they are probably adding a few extras and fixing bugs and what not - but the scenes they showed were quite old, like the fundraiser party are all old clips from E3 back in the summer I believe, I just haven't seen them in action but I recall looking at the pictures. So some of the sims at the party have what I call "bobble heads", that didn't match their skin tones at all - and of course the CAS is probably new.
So I'm looking forward to actual gameplay with all the finish trimmings, maybe around January they will do one. Almost quite identical to the Don video that they did in Sims 2, like someone mentioned earlier. The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
The Sims 3 - Official Create-A-Sim (CAS) Trailer - Scene23 - 06-11-2008, 10:13 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



