Login:
or Register
|
Things that annoy you.
|
|
28-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Things that annoy you.
hahaha, I don't really like the hair of Rihanna. It sohuld have been longer! but yeah, that's my opinion.
She did make some good songs.I hate bugs getting stuck in my Computer screen! I had a very, very, very little bug IN my screen. look, as big is this stripe thingy here: - . It was very annoying. I told Cassie about it, and she said I should give it a name, and eventually she came up with: BOB! {lol} Haha, but the thing kept crawling everywhere, it was very annoying... -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Things that annoy you. - The Adam Diamond - 27-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Re: Things that annoy you. - b-rad - 02-08-2008, 04:52 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



She did make some good songs.![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)