Login:
or Register
|
What Do You Do While Playing?
|
|
17-02-2010, 05:52 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
Haha yea I read books in loading time.. Or while theyre doing mundane tasks that take a looong time..
I always have music or tv on though.. Have a movie I love playing or a tv show since my computer is near the tv set.. |
|||
|
24-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
Hahaha, I had to laugh about the sound of the Sims 1. Their language = wth? and the sound is indeed pretty scary! Haha.
BLONDBiMBO.x [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
25-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
Think, eat, and listen to the music in the game.
|
|||
|
15-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
I normally listen to music while I play the sims, sometimes I just play with the sims music on but I find it gets a tad boring that way
Some People Think I'm Bonkers<br />But I Just Think I'm Free<br />Cos I'm Just Living My Life<br />There's Nothing Crazy Bout Me. |
|||
|
15-04-2010, 04:03 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
I usually chat with someone on the phone or watch tv or listen to music or eat dinner or do homework. And im sure we all know that the prime time to do other things is while the sims are sleeping so try and get them to bed at the same time!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
