Login:
or Register
|
I'm getting targeted by Mare
|
|
05-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
I'm getting targeted by Mare
dateline= Wrote:(Incidentally that 100th member concerned â JulieteStein â having mysteriously vanished from Sims Forums shortly after joining it but after joining SSS, returned there equally mysteriously on 2nd January with claims of being induced to leave it in the first place after being told they were âevilâ â but thatâs another SF story you can read about here later. She has since become a regular SF poster) From the latest mare blog ![]() <br /><br /> ![]() GAY PRIDE WTF! |
|||
|
05-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm getting targeted by Mare
Hi Juliete,
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do if you are being targetted by the Mare. This forum is regularly featured on TMN because of our wacky posts/members. If you would like to discuss TMN, there is a dedicated topic for it, which can be located here. The only advice we can give as a whole forum is don't worry about it, don't take it serious, just have a laugh about it. At the end of the day, I think that is the Mare's intentions, but some people just take it far too personal. Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: donttrustrich-1.jpg]](http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/thundersts3pics/donttrustrich-1.jpg)
![[Image: rainbow.jpg]](http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/31C42FF5-7A3D-4FDF-A4D1-E813EADE349D/0/rainbow.jpg)