Login:
or Register
|
ATTENTION
|
|
19-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
ATTENTION
So I used to have this legacy called the Wilson legacy. It got to around Gen 5, and I quit. Should I continue it, or make a totally new one? Personally I'd rather make a new one, but it's up to you guys!
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
19-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ATTENTION
Make a new one.
[center]I sparkle liek Edwort Collin lololololo123abc (insider with Anna =D) |
|||
|
19-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ATTENTION
If you got bored, make a new one.
Fresh start and all
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
20-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ATTENTION
NEW ONE ;3
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)