Login:
or Register
|
Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
|
|
27-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
Camille Wilson
Aspiration: Thinking LTW: Max the Criminal Career ![]() Callie Wilson Aspiration: Pleasure LTW: 50 Dream Dates ![]() ![]() Cassidy Wilson Aspiration: Popularity LTW: Max the Sports Career ![]() Caitlyn Wilson Aspiration: Family LTW: Max the Education Career ![]() ![]() [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
27-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
Caitlyn is really pretty
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
Yeah, I'm glad I bool-propped her to teen. She's like Bella with a different skin tone
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
I voted Caitlyn because she looks like a Kaitlyn I used to work with x3
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
LOL, well a vote is a vote.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
29-08-2009, 04:33 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
I guess Caitlyn won, LOL
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
29-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
YAY!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
29-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wilson Legacy - Generation #3 Heir Poll
Yeah, I was secretly hoping she would win, LOL. I also posted a new update too.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 3862604575_307bfc2cc3.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3457/3862604575_307bfc2cc3.jpg)
![[Image: 3862604315_aca219fd5e.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3581/3862604315_aca219fd5e.jpg)
![[Image: 3863387594_f26df1209c.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2674/3863387594_f26df1209c.jpg)
![[Image: 3863386860_445f07cc28.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3538/3863386860_445f07cc28.jpg)
![[Image: 3862605013_136c26e5a2.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3533/3862605013_136c26e5a2.jpg)
![[Image: 3862605263_861f92c93b.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2650/3862605263_861f92c93b.jpg)
![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)