Login:
or Register
|
My fake baby
|
|
01-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
My fake baby
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
01-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My fake baby
aww they're so cute... but it is creepy how they make them and get attached to them
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
02-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My fake baby
Yup thats us brits for ya XD
I've seen that show a few months ago... maybe a year... Yh we are kinda wierd here lol I've only had a bag of flour as a baby XD This was like 7 years ago! But that was for a school thing. Everyone brought prams and stuff in, i just had a padded basket hehe And I dressed it in a jumper from the Shawn the Sheep cuddly toy XD [center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() <br /><br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)

![[Image: KwPY.png]](http://p.gpxpl.us/KwPY.png)
![[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]](http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k334/imdyinginsidesimsmovies/lucidiasiggy2.png)